Friday, July 14, 2017

LDRS card

I was lucky enough to win a contest a while back with some of the LDRS stamps All Dressed Up Collection. I colored this one up and finally got it into a card.  I was feeling patriotic when I made this one.  I colored the images with my Copics and used some papers from my stash.



I will also be entering this card into the following challenges:


Crafting by Designs-Anything Goes
Paper Play Sketches-Color Challenge
All Dressed Challenges-Anything Goes
7 Kids College Fund Challenge-Anything Goes 
Creatalicious Challenge-AG & Red/White/Blue
Pink and Main Challenge-Red, White and Blue
Paper Sweeties Challenge-Red, White and Blue
Stella Says Sketches Challenge-based on sketch





4 comments:

  1. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Paper Play Sketches.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful. Your image is colored up perfectly for this card. Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute for words!!!!! So glad you could join us at 7kids.
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very cute, love the colours! thanks for joining in Catch the Bug's Stella Says Sketch, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT.

    ReplyDelete