Monday, August 8, 2016

Quick Creations-I Heart Coffee

Hello everyone. Today, it is me, Olivia, bringing you a card with this adorable stamp from Kraftin Kimmie. The stamp is called "I heart Coffee".

This is me pretty much every morning as I could not function without my coffee.


The image is colored with Copics and then pair with the lovely Prima Paper-Tales of You and Me. I created the scallop edges by using MFT-Die-Namics Stitched Scallop Edges.

I will also be entering this one into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Love your card and great use of our sketch!! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
    Marilyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love your design.

    Thanks for joining us at the Sisters of Craft Challenge.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete