Saturday, July 2, 2016

Stationary Card Box

Hello everyone. It is Olivia here to showcase my project for DiesRUs and today I decided to spice it up a bit and showcase one of my 3D projects I enjoy doing from time to time.  This is a Stationary Card Box and it is a bit picture heavy. 
For the outside of the box I use some the  Dies R Us-Scrolly Corner. The butterfly is a felt embellishment I have in my stash.

 
The box also is created with compartments that hold cards, tags and other various thing.

 
This side has a little note pad, pen and a stamp holder pocket.  I used the Die-Mensions:Arrow - Love This die on the inside.
 
The following tutorial was on YouTube
 
Remember, there is a new inspiration sample shared each and every day of the month
on our Dies R Us Inspiration Blog using a variety of dies from several different companies.
Then of course you'll want to come join us at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.
There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st & 15th of each month with
a gift voucher prize to one lucky winner each challenge!
OH!  And did you know we have a FB Page and PINTEREST Page?
Be sure to check out all the fabulous fun going on through DIES R US!!
Till next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment