Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Sweet Pea Stamps-Keeping the Faith

Today for Sweet Pea Stamps I am showcasing one of the newest rubber stamps  by Ching Chou Kuik's called Keep in Faith
 
 



I really love this skin combo that I used to give her a more sun tanned looked and got to use some of my MME paper stash pile.

Copics used are:

Skin: E25,E23, E21,R34
Hair: E49, E57, E53
Sunflowers: Y19,15,11, YR04 with a touch of stickles
Eyes: BV11,BV00

I will also be entering this one into a few challenges:

Copic Spain-Anything Goes
SweetPea Stampers-Thinking of you/sympathy
Jo's Scrap Shack-Anything Goes
Sister's Act-Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty-Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday-Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Olivia!! I LOVE your coloring!! Love the colors, the paper! Just gorgeous!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges (DT Call Until Nov. 22nd)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Olivia! You really did a lovely job on this card. I am stunned at how beautifully you have colored your image. It's stunning and I really want to thank you for sharing your talents with us in this week's challenge. I hope that you will join us again soon.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful Olivia, I love the pretty image and your colouring is fabulous. Beautiful paper. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a beautiful job of coloring this beauty! I love all of cck's images. It looks like this is another one to add to my wish list

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful - love the way you've coloured the hair. A very elegant card.

    Thanks for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.

    Helen x
    GDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colouring on this gorgeous image. I like the dark, bold fall colours.
    Thank you for joining us at All Dressed Up DT call and wishing you good luck.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olivia, I cannot locate an email address for you so will you please contact me at the All Dressed Up email at alldressedupchallenge@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your win- Please can you email me at sooejay@gmail.com so I can send you details of how to claim your prize

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Sweet Pea Stampers.

    ReplyDelete