Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Quick Creations Inspiration Post-CC Designs

Hello Everyone. It is Olivia here for an Inspirational Post for Quick Creations

Today I am showcasing the newest stamps release from CC Designs! Have you seen these cuties in the store yet. 

I was fortunate enough to use the stamp, Dear Diary, by artist Roberto Rascals.  I thought this card would look great as a gatefold card. If you are interested in making a gatefold card, I used the tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers.

 I colored the image with my Copics and then used my Spellbinder dies to cut out the image and the scallop dies around it. I used my wood veneers for a sentiment. The paper is from the Doodlebug Springtime Pad.

Hope you enjoyed this card and be sure to stop by and check out all the great products available. 

I will also be entering this card into a few challenges:

7 Kids College Fund-Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew-Stripes
Ladybug Crafts-Bright Colors
Party Time Tuesday-Anything Goes





5 comments:

  1. She is so sweet! Love your cheerful bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and that image is so sweet and adorable! Thanks for joining our challenge at 7KCF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous olivia.really sweet image and your bright colours are fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great, thanks so much for joining us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete