Thursday, November 13, 2014

It is time again for my Guest DT for Quick Creations Store. This month I was lucky enough to get to use some fabulous Tiddly Inks stamps.  For this card I used the stamp called Willow's Birthday Fairy.
 
 
 
 
I colored the image with my Copics and then decided to use one of the great dies also available in the store. This die is from Die-Versions Celebrate Die.  The papers are from Imaginisce Little Princess and embellished flower from Prima Fabric Ballroom Flowers.
 
 
I will also be entering this one into a few challenges:
 
   

7 comments:

  1. Looove the colours and the stamp and the colouring and the... JUST ALL IS TOP! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and pretty! I LOVE that die you used on here too. Fantastic card! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrapy Land Challenges.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is the sweetest little fairy! I love all your being and the die cut "celebrate" is the perfect finishing touch! Thanks for sharing at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So dainty and cute! Precious little face, and wonderful colors! A darling card, Olivia! I am your newest google follower and look forward to seeing future sweetness from your blog! Thanks for playing in the Scrapy Land Challenge using die cuts! I hope to see more of your pretty projects in the next challenge, too! hugs and blessings, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Fabulous colours and colouring. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous bright design and a lovely selection of pretty papers - perfect for our challenge at Top Tip Tuesday - thanks for sharing :-)

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete