Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Crafty Sentiments Challenge

It is time for a new challenges over at Crafty Sentiments and this week the challenge is one of favs.... 
 
 
Make it Sparkle
 
Now I love to add some type of sparkle or bling to my cards so this one was pretty easy for me. I decided to showcase one of the adorable fairies from the Lollipop Dreams collection called Petal Fairy
 
 
 
 
I adore so many of the new Lollipop Dreams stamps and this one is no exception. As always I colored with my Copics and then went Stickle happy for the rest of it.
 
I hope to see may sparkly creations in this next challenge.
 
I will also be entering this one into a few challenges:
 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Beautiful colors and image. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again next week. Helena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is so adorable, love this cute design and the petals are fabulous. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous olivia.i love the fab fun image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This s super cute Olivia! So pretty with the sparkly flower petals! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope you play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now,this is sweet.The image is just delightful and the colours so pretty.Just love the layered flower.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This image is so cute. Thanks for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Sisters of Craft and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card, it is very funny and nice . I stay on your blog not to miss anything. Luckily Challenge!
    www.corazondelunares.com

    ReplyDelete