Sunday, September 21, 2014

Zuri Artsy Crafty New Release

Hello everybody!

It is the day of first New Releases de Zury Artsy Craftsy!

Mabel

Wendy

Brian
You can find these wonderful images in the shop " Zury Artsy Craftsy "!
 
I was lucky enough to get to play with Mabel as my image for this new release:
 
 
 
I used a variety of papers from my stash that I had to get those classic fall colors. I colored the image with my Copics and added stickles to my leaves to give them some sparkle and depth. The sentiment is from my stash of bottlecap images I used.
 
I will be entering this one into the following challenges:
 

5 comments:

  1. Great card, Love the sprinkling of sparkle. Thanks for playing at OBAG and Good Luck!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful image! Love the joy on her face and the gorgeous papers you've chosen to go with her!
    Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Fingers Challenge!
    Mandy x (CF DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this fall card - so much fun and a perfect image!!. Thanks so very much for joining us this week at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely autumnal design, Olivia - great image and colouring. Thanx for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers, but as you used a digital image I am unable to consider your project for our Top 3. Would love to see you again with your stamps.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx
    http://jaybescraftybitz.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete