Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Crafty Sentiments Challenge-Spots and/or Stripes

Hello Everyone. If you have not noticed I am fortunate enough to become a GDT over at Crafty Sentiments! Yeah, I so love their stamps and happy to be able to use them again. This week's challenge is 


 
The prize is one of the fabulous new stamps from the Lollipop Dreams line
 





Now isn't that just adorable, what a fantastic prize! 

 
 
The image I used for this card is School Book which is so fitting since my kids are finally all in school and everyone is there all day long.  I learned the checked pattern technique with my Copics from the lovely Rosemary Bridges awhile back and it is just great to use it.
 
I will also be entering this card into a few challenges:
 
  
 
 

5 comments:

  1. so stunning olivia.your colour combo is gorgeous and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love this great color combo! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect sentiment! As a school teacher I agree!
    Great work with pattern and colour combo!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Sparkles this month. Good luck and hope to see you back soon!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Sweet 7 Digital Designs.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute little girl and sentiment.

    Thank you for joining us at Docerela Creations this week
    Catarina

    ReplyDelete