Saturday, August 9, 2014

Tiddly Ink Card DT Call card

I was super excited when I saw a recent posting for a new Tiddly Ink Design Team post.  I figured you never know unless you try so I decided to it out.
 
Colored up this lovely stamp from Tiddly Ink, Happy Days.  I had this birthday theme paper in my stash for over a year now and thought it was just perfect for this set. As always, I took out my trusty Copics to color this one up.
 
 
 Well wish me luck and good luck to all the other people who enter!
 
Will also be entering this one into the following challenges:
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Isn't she a doll bearing gifts! Thanks for joining August Anything Goes challenge at Memas Crafts. Princess – DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is certainly a doll really adorable hun and thanks for linking up at Mema' s Crafts hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply adorable! Thanks for joining us here at Loves Rubber Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning olivia.fabulous wryn image and your design is gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great project. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps x

    ReplyDelete