Friday, August 22, 2014

Sweet Pea-Conie Fong Mother and baby Card

Hello everyone. I decided to  add some new baby stash cards in my pile since many of my friends and family are back into baby fever again. This image by Conie Fong-Mother and Baby Girl is just perfect for this.



I colored the image with my Copics. The paper is actually a mixed of papers from MME paper stash I have. I have some preprinted vellum pieces in my stash and thought it would be nice to include them for a sentiment. Used my Spellbinders for the image as well.

Copics used:

Hair: 79,77,71,70
Skin: E11, E00,
Mom Dress: R85,83,81
Baby Dress: V21,20
Touch of W3 for the grey trim.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Olivia! Valou here, coordinator DT from Crafty Sentiments. Could you contact me by email (valou250809@skynet.be) please? thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete