Saturday, August 9, 2014

Sugar Pea Sketch Challenge Card

Hello everyone,

Finally had some time to get some of my new stamps inked up and create a few cards this last few days.

Today I am showcasing one of the stamps I got from Sugar Pea Designs.


The paper is from MME-Miss Caroline collection that I have had in my stash. This lovely stamp is called Tweet Friend. The sentiment is also included in this set.  I colored the image with my Copics as usual.

I will be entering this one into the following challenges:

Sugar Pea Designs-Sketch Challenge
Mema's Challenge-Anything Goes
Sunshine Friend-Anything Goes
7 Kids College Fund-Anything Goes w/.twist (use a sentiment)
Aud Sentiments-Thinking of you Sentiment
Loves Rubberstamps-Anything goes with Twist of Stripes

9 comments:

  1. Awe, cute! Thanks for joining August Anything Goes challenge at Memas Crafts. Princess – DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for spreading a little love to a child at Sunshine Mail challenge. - Princess DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card. I love the image and the coloring. Great card. thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so sweet! Love it! Thanks for joining us at www7.kidscollegefund.com!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, this is just darling!! I love your speckled eggs and coloring on the tree!! Thanks for playing along with our SugarSketch challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are well Olivia. Love the sentiment. It matches that cute image perfectly. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh this is so adorable. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous olivia.adorable sweet image and your colouring is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now this is adorable!! The image and especially your coloring! Thanks so much for playing with us at Mema’s Crafts! Hope to see you again soon! —Lisa, DT

    ReplyDelete