Friday, August 29, 2014

Sugar Nellie Card

I am back again today. Managed to get like 4 cards done last night but most are DT work so no peeking :-)

One of my favorite stamp companies is Sugar Nellie and was super excited to see a DT call come out for their challenge blog, The Sugar Bowl, and I figured I would give it a shot.


So here is my card. It is kinda simple but I realized that I like my card with just a little bit of jazz if you know what I mean. I colored the image with my Copics and used the beautiful stamp from Sugar Nellie. The paper is from MME-Indie Set.


If you are interested in entering the DT call here is the info and Good Luck to all who have entered.
http://sugarbowlblog.blogspot.co.uk/
 
I will also be entering this card into a few challenges:
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Olivia, I love the snazzy paper you've paired your gorgeous image with. This is one of my all time favourite Sugar Nellies and it sold out before I could ever buy it, so 'jealous'! Gorgeous work on this. Really pretty card. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Olivia and thanks for entering my candy, I am a follower of your blog and you need to be a follower of mine to be eligible to win.xxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is really adorable!! Fabulous coloring here! Good luck with the call! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown Hugs - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olivia this is gorgeous! thanks for joining us at art by mi ran. Joey x

    ReplyDelete