Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Mitzi Pumpkin Sprite

Hello everyone. Popping in with a quick PL life size card for an upcoming Halloween page I am waiting to fill once Halloween comes this season. I thought this image from Sweet Pea Stamp Artist, Mitzi Sati-Wiuff, called Pumpkin Sprite.


Used a dry embossed spider web for the backing. Colored the image with my Copics and used a sentiment from an old Echo Park set I had. I created it 4x6 so I can use it in my PL page I plan to make for Halloween.

I will also be entering this into the following challenges:

Creative Card Crew-Dry/Wet Embossing
Crafty Cardmakers-World of Fantasy
Fairytale Stampers-Anything Goes
A Creative Romance-Fantasy
Sweet Pea Stampers-Dry/Wet Embossing

7 comments:

  1. So cute! Really fantastic! I love Halloween!
    Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Stampers!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too stinking cute! I love it.... Thank you for sharing with us at Fairytale Stampers. - Myrna (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute - Thanks for joining us this time at Sweet Pea Stampers and good luck in the drawing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thank for sharing your creation with us at Creative Card Crew Challenge. Hope to you you again
    Big Hug, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. really cute card - love it! Am sorry am late in commenting - been away with no internet access! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers and Good Luck!
    Viv
    CCM DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just too dern cute! Love that little pumpkin fairy, and the embossed background really fits the design to a tee.

    Thanks for sharing in our World of Fantasy challenge.

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Sweet :Pea Stampers

    ReplyDelete