Sunday, September 29, 2013

Yumi & Fumi Color Inspiration

Welcome to another great challenge over at Yumi and Fumi Handmade. Before linking your card please read our new challenge guidelines by clicking HERE. Don't forget that we allow ANY stamped image!!! You HAVE to use a hand-colored image on your project...no "sentiment only" cards allowed. However, if you use a Y&FH image your name will be added a maximum of 1 extra time after the last name in Inlinkz. Remember also....only 1 entry per person.

The challenge for the next two weeks is this gorgeous PHOTO:
 
 This is one of my fav color combos and I decided to use Winter Fumi again for this card.
 
Colored the image with my Copics. I am loving this tan. I used E21,15,13 for it if you are wondering.
 
Can not wait to see your inspirational piece and remember ANY STAMPED IMAGE allowed now.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. She looks fabulous and I love her hat!! She's looking really cool. Beautiful job with the PI! The papers and accents are right on! ^.^

    ReplyDelete