Monday, September 9, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps-Monday Inspirations

Sorry for the late start. It is my turn for the Monday Morning Inspiration at Loves Rubberstamps. Just got back from the vacation on Sunday and today was the first day of school for all my girls. I do not think they appreciate me singing "It is the best day ever" theme song from Spongebob on the walk down on school. 

 I decided to use some random pictures from our beach days this summer to remember the great days we had. 




I used a fabulous set from Echo Park called Fun in the Sun.  I used my Spellbinders for the circles and the CC Designs Starfish and Shell Die Cutter. All my pictures are borders with Bazzill Banana Split Cardstock. I love the sticker sets that come with the set and used the cricut to make the seahorse.  

My littlest one starts kindergarten this year. We still have half day kindergarten and she is in the afternoon session so I am sure it will be teary eye day later today as I walk her down as all my "babies" are now in school.  Have a great Monday everyone.

I will also be entering this layout into the following challenges:

Artistic Impressions-Anything But a Card
Crafty Boots-Last Days of Summer
Cupcake Inspirations-Photo Inspiration (colors)
Divas by Design-Water













8 comments:

  1. This is so super cute! Love the layout and the design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really adorable layout and fabulous photo's, love the seahorse embellishment too, thank you for joining in with Divas By Design
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful time they are all having. Your layout is lovely and really captures this wonderful of the day.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute page!! I love it!! Your vertical layout is really fun & I love the big waves on the DP.
    :)) :))
    I'm putting my comment here -- lol !! I accidentally posted it at the main loves blog. Not sure if you would get it there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a gorgeous LO. Great design and love the colors. Thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous summer layout! So glad you shared at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layout and great memories for you. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your intake of our challenge over on srtistic inspirations, goodluck xx

    ReplyDelete