Saturday, August 31, 2013

Little Darling Rubberstamps-GDT post

It is Olivia and I am back again for my second August GDT post over at Little Darlings Rubberstamps .
Today I decided to chose the adorable stamp, Butterfly Baby, which is one of the newest stamp release images coming. This is meant to be a baby boy card for a cousin of mine having her second son though I think I keep it not too girly (I hope lol). I colored the image with my Copics and also used my Twin Touch Markers (I recently acquired a few to try and really like them). I had to add some sparkle with some stickles. The paper is from Authentique paper pad and the pearls are from my stash.
Coloring Recipe:
Skin: Twin Touch-131,29,27
Hair: Twin Touch-104,102,97,95
Blues: Copics B18,14,12
Greys: Copics C1,3,5
 
Have a great crafty day everyone and I will be back soon.
Crafty Hugz,
Olivia

3 comments:

  1. so stunning olivia.fabulous design and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is so adorable and I love the dp you used and the colors.

    ReplyDelete