Monday, July 8, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps Morning Inspiration

Sorry for the delay folks. Today was the start of summer camp and had to drive everyone to their designated areas.  I am back for my Monday morning Inspiration for Loves Rubberstamps.
 
I wanted to use one of my favorite stamp lines, Uptown Girls from Stamping Bella.  This one is called  Winnie Peeking Out of the Window.
 

I love purple and green together so I decided to use from paper from a DCWV Garden Harvest stack I had sitting on desk. The sentiment comes with the stamp set but I used some MIC chipboard I had in my stash.

I colored the image with my Copics and only paper pieced the curtains.

I will be entering this one into the following challenges:

Challenges for Everyone-Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations Paint-Anything Goes
7 Kids College Fund-Alcohol Markers

4 comments:

  1. How sweet she looks behind that window scene. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh I love cute little girls peaking out the window or standing by the window or just cute little girls any which way, lol. This is adorable and I love the colors and the great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and lovely! Thanks for joining at One Stop Craft Challenge: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a charming card and the image fits the sentiment perfectly! Thanks so much for joining us at CI Paints!

    ReplyDelete