Monday, February 25, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps-Little Darlings-Saturated Canary Stamp

Welcome to another Monday Morning Inspirational Post for Loves Rubberstamps.  Sorry for being so quiet lately but we has a rash of stomach bugs hit us but looks like we are on the mends now.  I promise this week will be card/paper packed.

Today I am showcasing a birthday card I did. For this card I used the Saturated Canary Stamp-Ellie's Birthday.  




I am trying to use up my stash and I had this set of birthday paper forever ....think I got it at the craft store on sale so not even sure of the name. 

Now the scalloped circle is made with the MFT mini-doily die and the sentiment is from Little Darlings Birthday Sentiments.  

Here is my Copic recipe:

Hair: E19,9,7,
Skin: E15,13,11
Balloon: YG 03, G24
Purple: V12,15
Blues: B00 (surrounding her) and B05

I will also be entering this one into the following challenges:




8 comments:

  1. so gorgeous olivia.fab papers and design and i love your sweet sc image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as a button. Fab colouring, love the papers.
    Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.

    Huggsss, Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so lovely. Thanks for joining at One Stop Craft Challenge: For A Kids
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card girl!! Sorry you are dealing with the stomach bug...YUCKY stuff for sure! Hope you all get to feeling better soon! I LOVE this image and used it for something coming up soon!! Thank you for playing along with us a 7 Kids College Fund!! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh she is so super cute and I love the dp and the great design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card- I love Saturated Canary designs! Thanks for joining us at Card Makin Mamas x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creation, love your colors and the image.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card and such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue challenge.

    ReplyDelete