Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pati's Kisses-EB Digital Collection


Hello Everyone. It is Olivia here to showcase this adorably sweet digital image called Pati's Kisses.  This image is so nostalgic for so many especially me since I had a favorite stuff animal (a big dog named Doogan) that I slept with every night until I graduate college!

 I colored the image with my Copics & Spectrum Noirs, used papers from the Stella collection of MME papers and buttons, burlap and flowers from my stash.

Hair: E19, 9, 7
Skin: YR00, YR 000
Shirt: R 85,83,81
Stuffed Animal: Y 19,15,11
Pants: E 35, 33, E47, E57
Green G14



6 comments:

  1. What an adorable image! You did a beautiful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, Olivia! Wonderful coloring of the darling image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card and your coloring is beautiful!
    Tracy
    tracyscricutcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute and you colored it great!

    Visit me here: cardphilelady.blogspot.com

    Hugs, Chris B

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw so sweet olivia.stunning pretty image and your design is stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh this is so adorable, I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete