Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps-Kirklands Inspiration

Happy Tuesday everyone. It is time for another Loves Rubberstamps weekly challenge. Fantastic job for all of those who entered last week.  



This week's challenge is:


Kirklands Inspiration 



Visit the Kirklands Website and choose a product to use as inspiration for your project. Let us know which one you chose!



Have to say this was another challenge this week that stumped me! The stamp is from Sweet Peas by Concetta Kilmer . Paper is from my stash and so are the embellishments.

Can not wait to see what you guys come up with.



7 comments:

  1. I love this Olivia! Great take on the inspiration with the cute owl and the matching colors! Pretty card. I love that green flower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colors and inspiration! For being stumped it sure turned out great.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia - this is darling! I love the design of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Olivia! I love the colors and the image is so cute! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable, I can totally see the inspiration peice in your fabulous design! Love the colors and the fabulous flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous olivia.i love your sweet owl and really fabulous design and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that you captured this piece perfectly! What a super fun card and the colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete