Monday, January 14, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps Inspirational Post



Hello everyone. Welcome to another lovely Monday morning.  It is my day for the Inspiration Post over at Loves Rubberstamps.  Today I decided to get out one of my Saturated Canary Images, Free Hugs, available. I used my Spellbinders for the image and MME paper .

This is another one that is colored with both Copics and Spectrum Noirs.

Hair: IG 2,4,6,8, (Spectrum Noirs)
Skin: E13,11,R34 (Copics)
Pants: SN-GB 8,GB10
Hairbows and shirt: Copics-R24,22,20
and I shaded the papers a bit with a touch of E42
The flowers I made on my Circut with the Art Philosophy cart.

I will be entering this on into the following challenges:

Bunny Zoe's-anything goes
613 avenue create-anything goes
The Squirrel and Fox-anything goes





9 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous job of coloring this image. She is so cute and i like your layout.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! Your coloring is fantastic on this image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is she?? I didn't see that image...guess I'll have to go look around again :) This is beautifully colored and I like the design of the card as well. Thank you for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope you can visit often :)

    Kathi
    Co-owner/DT Coordinator
    My Blog:
    kathiscreativetherapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so goregeous olivia.fab sweet image and your colours are fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Olivia. Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such rich vibrant colors. Using 2 types of markers paid off! Outstanding card! Thanks for playing with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful card. I love the looks of your blog as well. Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs~
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that image Olivia :) Thanks for joining our challenge at The Squirrel & The Fox

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab lay-out. Love the image you used and the flowers. Thanks for sharing your artwork in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create. Hugs and God bless, always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete