Thursday, October 25, 2012

Mo Manning Happy Birthday!

Today is my lovely comedian daughter, Izzy, 6th birthday. She is always one to make you smile with funny faces and have a great attitude to life and the people in it. 

She is a HUGE dog lover and a lover of the color blue. My other daughters say this image and told me to get it to make Izzy's Bday card with so here it is.

The image is called Tia and friend by Mo Manning. I used my copics to colors this one as well as some prismacolor markers I had for the dog.


Dress & Balloons: B93,95,97
Hair: E21,23,25
Skin: E11,E00,E000,R20
C1-to make the ground they are standing on.

Paper is by MME and the flowers are by Wild Orchid.

Dog was colored with my prismacolor markers..Dark Brown and Walnut colors.

I will be entering this on into the following challenges:

Digital Pencil-Cute and Cuddly
Seems a Little Sketchy-based on sketch
A&T Emerald Fairies-Anything Goes
Flourishes-Create a Birthday Card
Through the Craft Door-Anything Goes


10 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card for your daughter which sounds like she is a joy to you! And I love the image with the dog and the beautiful blues! Thanks for joining us at Seems A Little Sketchy!

    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olivia! Happy birthday to your sweet little Izzy! She is gonna love this card! I have always loved this Mo image...that dog is bigger than Tia...cracks me up! Your coloring is beautiful...the bright blues are just perfect! I'm so glad you've joined us this week at Mo's for our "Cute and Cuddly" challenge! Ohhh...I have to say, your blog is such fun...I love the pic of your girls...and your "dream hubby" is HOT! hehe! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning olivia.i love your fab design and colours and really gorgeous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Gorgeous!! I love your colors, the style and design of your card!! Everything looks fantastic, especially your coloring skills! :)

    Thank you for playing along with us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday "Birthday" Challenge!!

    ~ Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like this is the perfect card for your daughter, it's wonderful such an adorable image, thanks for joining us at the Emerald Faeries Challenge this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card and I love love love that mo manning stamp. You've done a fab job in colouring her. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! I love the image you've chosen and such a cute paper combo to! Thanks for sharing with us at Seems A Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, I just love the blue's you've used and the image is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at The Emerald Faeries. Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful card...just love it. Thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card!

    Thanks for joining us at Seems A Little Sketchy
    Hugs /Nelle

    ReplyDelete