Sunday, September 9, 2012

Magnolia Fall Card

Oh my..sometime cleaning you space makes you realize just how much you have and what sits there so ideally.  I really want to start getting back to my stash and stop grabbing the "newest" stuff that comes out and then sits :-(!

So I had this Magnolia stamp that I decided would be perfect for a Fall card. I dusted some old Cricut carts and used "My World" cart for the tree and fence and Accent Essentials for the circles for the Apples and my patterned sun.  The paper is mostly from MME On the Bright Side 6x6 Pad but I think I used something else for the Sun in my Scrap paper box.

Colored the image this time with my Copics and you can not really tell in the picture but I have some stickles on the flowers.

I will be entering this one into the following challenges:

Scrapalicious USA-Fall Theme
Simply Magnolia-Anything Goes
Totally Tilda-Autumn 
Send a Smile 4 Kids-Fall/Halloween Kid Cards
Tilda's Town-Create a Fall Scene
No Matter Which- Die Cuts/Punches
7 Kids College Fund-Anything goes-GT entry

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely fall card!!! Love the orange fence! Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda's Town this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back Friday!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so cute love this little scene
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely fall card, thanks for joining us at NMWC and good luck. HUgs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goregous fall scene. Thanks for playing along with us at NMW Challenges this month, good luck. Hugz Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely fall card,fab scene, great image too,thanks so much for sharing with us at Totlly Tilda, hugs Liz and the TT team xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lush card. Love your tress and the colouring on Tilda. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Totally Tilda. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Olivia, I love the little scene you've created :)
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous autumn scene love that apple tree
    Thanks for entering out Totally Tilda Autumn challenge
    Hugs Susie Sugar & Liz xx

    ReplyDelete