Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Loves Rubberstamps Pinterest Inspiration Challenge

I do so love when Tuesday roll around because it is time for another Challenge at Loves Rubberstamps

This week's challenge is a ...

Pinterest Photo Inspiration Challenge


Make a creation that is inspired by this adorable photograph that I found on Pinterest! You could...be inspired by the little girl herself. Be inspired by the lace and layers in her dress, the beautiful flower on her headband, the pearls on her necklace, or just simply be inspired by the vintage, shabby chic feel of the picture!






As always our weekly prizes are:






$10.00 - If the stamp used is from a company that we do not carry in our store
$20.00 - If the stamp used is from a company that we DO carry in our store



This week I decided to use one of my newer Kraftin Kimmie stamps called Lana. I have to admit since this is not really my style I was a bit stumped but I decided to upcycle parts of an older card (the scallop circle base I used in a previous card) and add a new layout sponged doily to distress it on top of it, color a new image and then paper pieced the outfit and add some pearls and stickles.  Not sure how I feel about it but I think it does fit the challenge...guess I am not mean to be a shabby/chic girl.


3 comments:

  1. Lana looks amazing with how you've colored her and the distressed doily is fabulous.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a fantastic job on the shabby chic! I love that distressed doily background! Goes perfect with the way you colored your image! Great job Olivia!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so gorgeous olivia.fabulous image and shape and your soft colours are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete