Tuesday, July 31, 2012

SBS Camping Fun???

I have had this image by Simply Betty in my stash for a while. I was inspired to color this one up for my oldest daughter.  She is finally old enough to stay "late" at her Girl Scout camp to participate in something called "Night Lites" where they have a campfire bbq, sing songs, and learn basic camping skills but she get picked up by me at about 9 pm.

After first she was terrified and refused to go and then after a day, she is sooo excited to do it.  This image just was my imagination running wild as to what her face looked like at camp.  The paper is by K&C Company-Girl Scout Paper.  Then I cut the firepit from my Cricut and the stickers are by Jolee that I have had in my stash.

I will be entering this one in:

 Simply Challenged Challenges-Summer Fun
 Creative Craft Challenges-SummerTime
 Daisy Doodles-Outdoors
Cupcake Crafts-The Great Outdoors
Sketch and Stash-based on sketch

9 comments:

  1. lol I love the image... bugs frighten me too so as you can guess... am not an out-doorsy type person hehehe love the papers etc :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... good luck :)

    hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning olivia.your camping scene is brilliant :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful coloring Olivia and glad your daughter is enjoying her GS camp!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. great image im glad your daughter enjoyed the night lites. thanks for joining us at daisy doodles and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card! I love the scene you have created! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic thanks for joying us at daisy doodles challenge Nicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful SUMMER FUN card! Great job and thanks for joining us at Simply Challenged Challenges...
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable card! Love the design! And the fire is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this!! Such a great idea.... Thanks for joining us at SCC xx

    ReplyDelete