Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sassy Studio Designs-Samantha

Sassy Studio Designs is having a Relay card making contest and you can earn the freebie of their Sex in the City theme characters if you enter a card for each of the "relays". 

Here is the character Samantha...I have to admit I was not a Sex in the City show watcher though I have enjoyed the ones I have seen. I know enough about Sam's character to think this fits her perfectly.  The card theme is BLING IT UP..which of course you know I was loving! The sentiment is actually from Bugaboo Ruby image which just cracked me up when I read it.

I will be entering this one in

Tuesday Morning Sketches-based on their sketch
Sassy Studios Design-relay contest
Party Time Tuesday-anything Goes
The Squirrel and Fox-Make it Sparkle
Creatalicious Challenge-Anything Goes


5 comments:

  1. oh lol.fantastic card olivia.the sentiment is brilliant and stunning sassy image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun Olivia. That sentiment is awesome with Samantha! Loving all the bling, too. Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week and for joining the Sassy in the City relay, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep - that's Samantha!! What a great card. Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heehee - how cute is this!! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sassy card. Thanks for playing with us at PTT.

    ReplyDelete