Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Cooking with Cricut-First Day of Summer

Today Challenge at Cooking with Cricut is to celebrate the first day of Summer using a BBQ & Picnic Theme.  I wiped out my Summer Celebrations Cart and got to work.  This entire card is cut from this cart and the paper is from DCWV Guy Stack. 

Hope to see your fabulous summer entries and for those here in the East Coast of the US...stay cool cause it is gonna be a hot one today.

And on a side note...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! I will be soaking my feet in the kiddie pool with the kids on this HEAT WAVE. 


4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Olivia! Hope you are staying cool! It is a scorcher here in sunny Florida, too. Love the hounds tooth paper; gives your card that extra "guyness" that goes hand in hand with grilling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia,
    HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! i hope it is a fabulous birthday for you. And I do hope that kiddie pool is keeping you cool on this hot, hot day.
    Your summer grilling card is wonderful. I love the grill cut you used. It just looks so real! Have a fun day.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and the DCWV guy paper is perfect. Have a wonderful birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project! I love the papers and the way you've embellished your card.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete