Monday, May 21, 2012

SC Bday

So managed to get this SC card done last night! The paper is from my many MME 6x6 pads. I used my Prima flowers and other stash items and colored with my Copics.

I have to be honest I am not sure what shabby chic means but I hope it managed to get somewhat close to it???? This is my version of it :-). Sorry I am a bit crocked today! It is a nasty rainy day here in Jersey and I am struggle to find light by my window.

I will be entering this one in:

1) Little Darlings-Shabby Chic
2) Pink Gem Challenge-based on their sketch
3) Saturated Canary-May flowers
4) The Corrosive Challenge-Flowers, Doily and Bling
5) Joanna Sheen-Happy Birthday
6) Crazy 4 Challenges-Happy Birthday



7 comments:

  1. really sweer card olivia looks like you had lots of fun colouring it thanks so much for joining us at little darlings this week
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops sorry ment to say super SWEET card !!
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what stunning colouring! , and those fab details ,I love how you have coloured her face, fantastic work.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card. I love SC images and you colored this one so beautiful..Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Olivia, love the strong bright colours. Thanks for joining us on the SC Challenge Blog.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card & great colours...

    Thanks for joining us at Gem of a challenge & good luck!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card, love the bright colours. Thanks for joining in at A Gem of a Challenge :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete